Sensatori Tenerife is one of Thomson’s Premier Collection. This means there are exclusive
extras like priority transfers.
The Sensatori Tenerife hotel is the only one in the Premier collection to have been
awarded an extraordinary 5 star plus rating, so you know you are in for a special
What makes it stand out? Simple, its prolific good looks and excellent in house
From the outside it resembles the Alhambra Palace. The interior is a modern design
masterpiece. Ultra modern Italian furniture, huge fountains that illuminate come
nightfall, and comfortable sun beds to provide perfect lounging.
The Sensatori Tenerife hotel compliment plush deluxe hotel rooms with hi-tech extras
like plasma TVs. There is a great choice of restaurants, a breathtaking infinity
pool with powerful jets, and a spa made for pampering.
· Mount Teide offers the hotel a dramatic backdrop.
· Located in the Guia De Isora area on Tenerife’s southwest coast.
· A few minutes on foot brings you to the village centre of Alcalá with shops, tapas
bars and cafés.
· The bustling town of Los Gigantes is only about a ten-minute drive away.
The Hotel and Rooms
· Ultra modern high-fashion features.
· All have 32” flat screen TVs and powerful Niagara showers.
· All rooms have a balcony or terrace.
· Family Master Suites have two bedrooms and sleep up to six people, perfect if you
are coming away in a bigger group.
· Deluxe rooms here offer up luxury touches like a pillow and aromatherapy menu and
a butler service.
· The main saltwater pool is the largest in Europe measuring a massive 260-metre,
with 70 in-water sun beds, exciting features including jets and whirlpools.
· Loungers and hammocks offer fantastic views with complimentary towels and cool
facial towels as part of the package.
· Items are available from a list that includes wine, fruit skewers and newspapers.
· There are three other pools, all with their own atmospheres.
· A small splash pool for little ones, complete with water jets and slides.
· Family pool with plenty of activity during the day.
· A quieter adult’s pool surrounded by manicured lawns.
· Six restaurants to choose from in the evenings. Four of these are included as part
of the Full Board Plus package.
· There is a smart- casual dress code at three restaurants which means no swimwear,
though tailored smart shorts are acceptable.
· A more formal dress code is required for the other three restaurants.
· There is also a choice of six bars and a wine cellar.
While some people want to take in a show come sundown, others want a quiet corner
to enjoy a glass of wine. With that in mind, Thomson has selected the best performers
and singers to perform at certain spots around the resort.
· Listen to local contemporary musicians.
· Have a relaxed drink while a DJ plays cool chill-out tunes.
· The Plaza Atlantica where mood-lit fountains dance in time to music.
· During the day you can try your hand at activities like wine tasting, sushi making
and cocktail mixing.
· Yhi Spa is a state of the art cocoon featuring an indoor pool, sauna and steam
room, as well as a Flotarium that is the unique Sensatori experience.
· Treatment cabins indoor and outdoor.
· Treatment menu ranges from Indian pressure point facials to aroma and gemstone
· All spa treatments and facilities are payable locally
· Sports facilities include state of the art gym complete with personal trainers.
· Wellbeing areas offer classes like spinning, Tai-chi, Yoga and Pilates.
· Three tennis courts and a jogging trail that runs along the promenade right by
Full Board Plus
· All meals are included and you get complimentary house wine, beer and soft drinks
with lunch and dinner.
· Breakfast is served in the main restaurant.
· Lunch can be taken in three out of the hotel’s six restaurants, while dinner is
included in four of them.